[asterisk-users] VMware and Digium TDM400P card

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Fri Sep 29 06:47:29 MST 2006

Andy Green wrote:

> I have recently installed and upgraded trixbox in vmware on a win2000
> server.

So, you have VMWare running on Windows 2000 Server (host) and are trying
to run trixbox within a VMWare session (guest), do I follow you correctly?

> Everything works as expected but I can't seem to get vmware to see the
> card (it was installed after the vmware/trixbox was set up)

I don't believe VMWare can provide the guest physical access to
non-standard hardware (the TDM400P in this case).

In short the configuration you're attempting won't work, at least not in
any way that I know of.

--
Jamin W. Collins