[asterisk-users] Multiple asterisk same GUI

Sharon Lim limleechin2005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:52:30 MST 2006

Hi there stephen,

I have tried to login and the application seem very complete.
Does all the configuration share the same DB for all the extensions and only
write to different asterisk server?

Cause as I understand, asterisk can be write as realtime means pointing for
a DB without writing to conf files. Another one is like freepbx where you
store data in db and also write to conf. Which one is this application refer
to?

Can you please explain more on the backend? Do it comes with billing
application as well?

thanks in advance.

*