[asterisk-users] Asterisk -> Tekelec T6000 (Vocaldata, voiss)

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Sep 28 10:45:11 MST 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Matthew Crocker wrote:

> Does anyone have a working sip.conf for a SIP trunk to a Tekelec T6000
> switch.  I can get everything to work except the DTMF.  The t6000 requires
> RFC1833 and I have that in the sip.conf but it still doesn't seem to work.

I get my incoming calls from a Tekelec. The SIP User-Agent says
"Tekelec-7000/r4.0." I don't know how different a 6000 configuration is
compared to a 7000 configuration.

Here's my sip.conf in its entirety:

[general]
          disallow                       = all
         allow                           = ulaw
         allowguest                      = yes
         allguest                        = yes
         context                         = block-ani
         host                            = dynamic
;
; for debugging
;       dumphistory                     = yes
;       recordhistory                   = yes
;       sipdebug                        = yes
;
; (end of /etc/asterisk/sip.conf)

The application involves a bunch of DTMF as callers jump around the dial
plan a lot.

Thanks in advance,