[asterisk-users] Asterisk Hangups on PRI Interface

Vicente Aguilar vjaguilar at renr.es
Thu Sep 28 02:45:26 MST 2006

El jue, 28-09-2006 a las 11:06 +0200, Giorgio Incantalupo escribió:
> Do you have the same problem? If yes have you tried to call those bad
> numbers from legacy phones and from SIP/IAX?

Haven't tried. We're still using mostly analog phones connected to the
legacy PBX, and starting to play around with a couple of VoIP phones.
But I've experienced other problems when both analog and SIP phones are
involved in the same call (transfering calls from an analog phone to a
SIP one usually fails).

I'll try as soon as possible.

--
 Vicente Aguilar <vjaguilar at renr.es>