[asterisk-users] RE:T1 timing errors Nortel 61C with TE110P

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Wed Sep 27 15:02:14 MST 2006

On 27 Sep 2006, at 20:16, Ronnie Jones wrote:

> >>Also, have you tried any of the "pri show ..." commands in
> asterisk, or
>
> >>any of the pri debug items?
>

> Yes.  When the circuit is up I can pri show span 1 and it show
> partitioned up and active.

One thing to note - changes to the timing parameter in zaptel.conf do
not take
effect on an asterisk 'reload' , you need to unload and load the
zaptel driver.

I've found it useful (on occasion) to power cycle the asterisk box
too, as this
_forces_ the far end of the E1 (T1 in your case) to start afresh.

Tim.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.com/cards.html