[asterisk-users] TDM400P Problem or Not?

Eddie Johnson Jr ilo at ilo-infosystems.us
Wed Sep 27 12:47:03 MST 2006

Hello,

I am having a problem. I have aterisk1.2.11 installed on ubuntu server 6.06
dapper and I have the ztdummy module listed in /etc/modules directory
however upon startup it will not load.

I type  lsmod | grep ztdummy and there is no output.

I then ran a config file for asterisk to create startup config files and it
installs.

I restarted the server with the newly installed files, and I type asterisk
and asterisk starts.

I do this issue a command to connect remotely and receive the connection and
I type zap show status and I have the following:

Alarms                 IRQ                        bpviol
CRC4

Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board                1
OK                          0                               0

ZTDUMMY/1 1                                                  UNCONFUR      0
0                              0

I type stop now, go back to the prompt type mdprobe ztdummy and it loads.  I
repeat the above procedures above and I get the same message.

Any suggestsions?

Ed