[asterisk-users] Re: Set hint status from dialplan?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Sep 26 11:32:28 MST 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 13:57, C F wrote:
> Andrew what does "show channeltypes" give you?

*CLI> show channeltypes
Type        Description                              Devicestate  Indications
Transfer
----------  -----------                              -----------  -----------
--------
Zap         Zapata Telephony Driver w/PRI            no           yes
no
SIP         Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)        yes          yes
yes
Local       Local Proxy Channel Driver               yes          yes
no
IAX2        Inter Asterisk eXchange Driver (Ver 2)   yes          yes
yes
Feature     Feature Proxy Channel Driver             no           yes
no
Agent       Call Agent Proxy Channel                 yes          yes
no
----------
6 channel drivers registered.

*CLI> show version
Asterisk SVN-trunk-r41990 built by root @ asterisk on a i686 running Linux on
2006-09-12 03:02:05 UTC

Curious... I see Local/ has a devicestate, and I've never heard of a
"Feature/" channel type before...  :-)

So I imagine I could use Local/701 at parkedcalls to see parking slot state, but
nothing for arbitrary channels such as what Lacy is showing.  Is that
correct?

-A.