[asterisk-users] Asterisk with cisco 7935

Ryan Amos ramos at finetooth.com
Tue Sep 26 11:13:14 MST 2006

I spent quite a bit of time debugging the 7935/7936, and it is an issue
inside the firmware that Cisco knows how to work around in CallManager.
There are better conference phone options available, and development on
chan_sccp is basically dead at this point anyway, so I don't see this
one ever being fixed.

I would recommend a Polycom IP4000, it's the exact same phone body but
is much cheaper MSRP, and it's SIP.