[asterisk-users] Asterisk with cisco 7935

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:29:56 MST 2006

> Just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting the cisco 7935 working
> with asterisk and if so, what is the best way to go about it?  on the

The consensus on the chan_sccp list is that it seems to be a good door
stop.  Seems something is just different about its SCCP image.  There is new
SCCP firmware that was released  this month.  I don't know if it works any
better.

--
Lacy Moore
I'm the guy that doesn't give a damn about anyone's problems but my own...