[asterisk-users] Asterisk behind Sonicwall firewall

Barry Fawthrop barry at ttienterprises.org
Tue Sep 26 11:02:17 MST 2006

Thanks All

I have those settings already enabled
It is rejecting the SIP INVITE packet not even getting to Voice at all
The VoIP provider shows a registered with a good Qualify time 55 ms  but
not calls come in due to the Invite packet being rejected

Why  and why would it suddenly do this nothing was changed it blink I'm
not going to work now

Thanks all
Barry