[asterisk-users] Cannot make outbound calls to some numbers with PRI line from legacy PBX thru Asterisk with Sangoma

Tue Sep 26 02:04:13 MST 2006

Giorgio Incantalupo wrote:
> Hi,
> I have an Asterisk box with a Sangoma a102 making bridge between an old
> legacy PBX and a PRI line.
> Our customer told us he could not call some numbers so we investigated
> and found he was right: each time we tried to call some numbers the
> other party hang up. It could be be the other party PBX so we acted on
> zapata.conf and finally we found the right parameters configuration and
> we could call those numbers....but now it is not possible to receive
> inbound calls. Is something related to

This is too less information to find your problem. What is the problem
in receiving incoming calls?

Activate PRI debugging

    set verbose 9

    pri debug span 1

    pri debug span 2

and watch the q931 signaling. Where is the problem with the incoming
call: between PSTN and Asterisk or between Asterisk and the PBX?

I guess you have problems with the Type of Number (pridialplan ,
prilocaldialplan )

regards
klaus