[asterisk-users] Cannot make outbound calls to some numbers with PRI line from legacy PBX thru Asterisk with Sangoma

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Sep 26 01:55:52 MST 2006

Hi,
I have an Asterisk box with a Sangoma a102 making bridge between an old
legacy PBX and a PRI line.
Our customer told us he could not call some numbers so we investigated
and found he was right: each time we tried to call some numbers the
other party hang up. It could be be the other party PBX so we acted on
zapata.conf and finally we found the right parameters configuration and
we could call those numbers....but now it is not possible to receive
inbound calls. Is something related to
http://bugs.digium.com/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=7511?

Why I cannot receive inbound calls?? Is there anybody experienced
situation like this?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo

(zapata.conf follows)

; this channels are connected to PRI
context = outbound_calls
group = 1
immediate = no
internationalprefix = 00
language = us
nationalprefix = 0
pridialplan = unknown
prilocaldialplan = unknown
priindication = inband
resetinterval = never
signalling = pri_cpe
switchtype = national
usecallerid = yes
callerid = asreceived
overlapdial=no
relaxdtmf=yes
usedistinctiveringdetection=yes
channel => 1-15,17-31

; this channels are connected to legacy PBX
context = legacy_zap
group = 2
immediate = no
;internationalprefix = 00