[asterisk-users] TDM2400P vs Sangoma A200

Dave Fullerton dfullertasterisk at shorelinecontainer.com
Mon Sep 25 12:46:35 MST 2006

Greetings List,

I'm putting together a plan for a new Asterisk system and I'm trying to
decided on an interface card to use. I was originally planning on using
a Sangoma A200 but now I'm considering a Digium TDM2400P. The server is
large enough to accommodate the full sized TDM and I'll be using 8 FXO
channels so molex power connectors aren't an issue. The connector will
be slightly more to deal with but not a biggie. Either card I get will
have the on-board echo canceler. For the extra $150 for the TDM, not
having to mess with two sets of drivers is pretty appealing. Anyone have
experience with both cards to give advice one way or the other?

(And in case anyone suggests I just go with a PRI, I can't. I'm stuck
with POTS lines for now).

Thanks

-Dave