[asterisk-users] ztcfg / X100P question

Michel Vaillancourt mvaillancourt at neoxo.com
Mon Sep 25 06:53:24 MST 2006

	Hi, folks.  I've got an X100P Wildcard here.  I get an odd error when running ZTCFG on it.

pbx1:~# asterisk -V
Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r43509

pbx1:~# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
wcfxo                  13184  0
zaptel                202148  1 wcfxo
crc_ccitt               2208  1 zaptel

pbx1:~# dmesg | grep -i zap
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
Zaptel Version: SVN-branch-1.2-r1468 Echo Canceller: KB1

pbx1:~# ztcfg -vv
Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
line 10: Cannot get number of tones for channel 1
line 10: Cannot init tones for channel 1

2 error(s) detected

	I've run google on the errors, but all I turn up are Asterisk source code hunks that really don't explain to me what *triggers* that error.  Could someone suggest to me what the issue could be?

--
	--Michel Vaillancourt
	Senior Telephony Engineer