[asterisk-users] running ooh323 on asterisk-1.14beta2

Илья Шипицин ilia at paramon.ru
Sun Sep 24 05:46:22 MST 2006

Dear Sirs,

I tried to run asterisk-1.14beta2 + ooh323 on connection to AddPac, which is
the following (only h323 important stuff):

AddPac 1100C
version 8.234

voice service voip
fax protocol t38 redundancy 0
fax rate 2400
h323 call start fast
h323 call channel early
h323 call tunnel enable
inband-ringback-tone
announcement language english

however, asterisk complains on unknown RTCP packets (code 207) and sound is
not transmitted. I also tried similar connection to Cisco 3530 using
faststart, it performs much better than earlier version of ooh323, which is
supplied with asterisk-1.12.

I can provide any debug/log/config related to that setup. Can anybody help
me with AddPac ?

С уважением,
Илья Шипицин
технический директор