[asterisk-users] Trixbox Documentation

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Sep 23 13:17:09 MST 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 03:36:22PM -0400, J. Duffy Beischel wrote:
> Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> >>My advice to you would be to download it and install it. Then relate
> >>your experience in your own works.
> >>
> >>You might decide, as I did, to look elsewhere.
> >
> >Would you care to expand, Joe?
> >
> >(Or have you already, and I'll find it in the archives?)
>
> http://nerdvittles.com/index.php?p=137
>
> http://nerdvittles.com/index.php?p=144
>
> The last article is the latest.

So, Duffy... I'm guessing it wasn't clear (based on the fact that you
posted two articles with almost effusive reviews of Trix) that Joe is
*not* impressed with it, and that what I was interested in was "why
not"?

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_