[asterisk-users] Audiocodes 124, Mediatrix 1124, or Citel field reports?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Sep 22 15:53:53 MST 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 11:46:53PM +0200, Morten Isaksen wrote:
>    I only know of the Audiocodes MP124 and I can recommend this. They
>    are very stable and have some excellent management options. We have
>    200+ of these in service so the management is a big issue for us.

Good to hear.  The message waiting stuff works well?

>    The downsides. The box itself feels a bit too much plastic like and

That won't affect my usage; I'll be racking up like 15 of them.

>    I would prefer if the put RJ11 connectors direct on the MP124 as
>    they have on the MP112, MP114 and MP118.

And for my application, that's also a feature; I'll be cabling RJ-21X
to the backboard in the phone room.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_