[asterisk-users] Question about SVN-trunk-r43322 and Asterisk Recording Interface

Hall, Eric M. ehall at amaxx.com
Fri Sep 22 12:38:12 MST 2006

Group

Any known problems with Asterisk SVN-trunk-r43322 and Asterisk Recording
Interface or the vmail.cgi script?

I'm unable to see voicemails via the web even though the MWI is flashing
and if I look in /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/100/INBOX

I do see msg files in that folder.

Have not built a system in a while so I must be rusty. Never had
problems with install of asterisk and the ARI or vmail.cgi.

Thanks again for all the help I have been given over that last few days.
Its been a BIG time saver!!!