[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4-beta2 Spanish Sounds missing vm-youhaveno?

Earl Terwilliger earlt at unete.com.ve
Fri Sep 22 10:12:08 MST 2006

Hello list!

Before I tried the new Asterisk 1.4-beta2 I thought I'd try the 1.4 Spanish
sounds on 1.2. When I go to voicemail to get messages it immediately hangs
up. Debug shows a missing vm-youhaveno sound file.

I took a look at the Asterisk 1.4-beta2 app_voicemail.c and it is still
looking to play the vm-youhaveno sound file too.

So before I install the 1.4 beta to truly verify the problem is there too, has
anyone tried this and have the same problem on the  1.4 beta2 ?

earl