[asterisk-users] Re: [asterisk-dev] To bweschke regarding app FollowMe

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 08:58:35 MST 2006

Sorry then, I didn't know that, since I don't use realtime. I don't
see any reason to introduce another point of failure for a setup that
doesn't absolutely need realtime (like a cluster setup). I think my
point is still valid, that asteriskdb comes before realtime. Please
anybody outthere give some votes on this.
Yes I am aware that this might sort of take this post off topic. But
still I want to know what everybody esle thinks on this.