[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Panasonic D500

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Sep 21 10:04:41 MST 2006

	I am integrating an Asterisk server with a Panasonic D500 system.  We
have it set up so Asterisk receives an E1 from the phone company and
also several SIP lines.  All these come into several menus depending on
DID.  The E1 to the phone company is using MFC/R2 and so is the E1
connecting the Panasonic and Asterisk.

	We basically have everything working except that whenever I dial from
the Asterisk to the Panasonic using the E1 the only extension that ever
rings is the operator.  No matter what DID I send to the Panasonic only
that extension will ring.  If I dial an invalid extension I get a busy
tone.  I am assuming that either Asterisk is not sending something to
the Panasonic or that the Panasonic is not interpreting the DID
correctly and it defaults to the operator.

	Anyone have any experience integrating Asterisk and Panasonic?

--
Carlos Chavez Prats
Director de Tecnología