[asterisk-users] CURL

Elpidio Ramos elpidio at ramosoft.com
Thu Sep 21 09:52:01 MST 2006

Jerry,

  Using system, is there a way to read into an asterisk variable the content of the response (i.e. a text in an http response) ?. If this is possible then I can use this approach.

  Thanks

Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:
  You can always use the System() command in asterisk to call the curl executable.

jerry
---------------

Ok, after requesting information to digium (no answer yet) and being informed that asterisk-dev is *NOT* a support hot line, I am trying in this list to see if someone has information on this regard.

I know this is not a support area so I am only trying to get some clues.

I have asterisk be and I am trying to use the CURL function (or application?). It is not available when I try it even though it is documented. Does anyone knows if there is a way to load it as a function/application inside asterisk? if so, is there code to download/compile to get it working inside asterisk?

Any clue will be highly appreciated. (I keep trying digium support).

Elpidio

Elpidio Ramos
President
RM International Services SA CV