[asterisk-users] Polycom 2.0.1 Software

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 07:50:16 MST 2006

> Is anyone seeing any weird stuff with the latest Polycom 2.0.1 SIP
> application software?

My experiences with 2.01 have been mostly good.  Definitely haven't
seen any rebooting or error messages.  I am, however, having problems
getting the speeddial-to-key remapping to work.  I waited for this
feature for so long, but now I can only get the phone to remap one
speed dial.  If I try more than one, all the remapped buttons will
dial only the first speed dial number listed in the directory.

- Noah