[asterisk-users] Polycom 2.0.1 Software

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Thu Sep 21 06:44:57 MST 2006

Had problems the first night I downloaded and installed, but tracked
to very poor net conditions. Reloaded this week and all has been
working fine. Nice to finally be able to use all the buttons on the
sidecar for blf:)

It may be my imagination, but it also seems that it is staying in
sync through reloads, or at least resyncing shrtly after one.