[asterisk-users] enumlookup - deprecated working - but appreciated one duznt :-(

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Thu Sep 21 03:28:00 MST 2006

Got this working.
It seems, ENUMLOOKUP needs arguments, seperated by '|' , instead of ','
as documented.

Check out
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+func+enumlookup

for the tiny patch.

Another observation,  the cmd EnumLookup, duz search thru different
domains listed in enum.conf, but the function ENUMLOOKUP doesn't(it just
searches for e164.arpa, and if not found, gives up, if the zone argument
is left empty).

Anyone worked around this one??

cheerz
Ben.