[asterisk-users] Polycom 2.0.1 Software

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Sep 20 18:43:43 MST 2006

Is anyone seeing any weird stuff with the latest Polycom 2.0.1 SIP application software?

A few of our phones, after upgrading would come up with a 0x4000 Configuration Error. Rebooting again a couple of times, or doing a 'Format Local Filesystem' seemed to fix it, with no change to the config files on the FTP server. I've also had an instance where a phone was refusing to register after upgrading. It worked fine, first boot, after doing a 'format local filesystem' on the phone,

Doug.