[asterisk-users] Re: Mediatrix 1204 trix

Ralph Liebessohn ralphliebessohn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:47:46 MST 2006

On 9/20/06, C F <shmaltz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Erik is this for a Mediatrix 1204? If so where did you get these
> settings? In SNMP? or HTTP?
>
> >From the Mediatrix documentation:
> Page 59 (87) These are footnotes to whereever the words register
> server are mentioned in the Manual:
> 1. The Mediatrix 1204 does not use the Registrar server.
> 2. The Mediatrix 1204 does not use the Registrar server.
>
> Here is an old post about this:
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-February/028568.html
>

> On 9/20/06, Erik <erik at infopact.nl> wrote:
> > gateway sip mysipprovider
> >    no transport tcp
> >    bind interface WAN router
> >   domain mysipdomain
> >      realm sip.mydomain.nl
> >      authentication myusername password mypassword
> >      default-server mysipproviderserver 5060 loose-router
> >      registration-lifetime 300
> >      registrar mysipproviderserver use-default-server
> >      user myusername
> >
> > works for me (note that this is a modified Patton setup, so you might
> have to tweak the language a bit.)
> >
> > rgds,
> >
> > Erik
> >
> > C F wrote:
> > > Erik, I have tried it and it did NOT work, can you tell me where to
> > > enter that info? Have done it and it worked?

> details

> host

> 481,

> Mediatrix

> with

> 405

> To:
> the
> of

Hi guys,

I have a Mediatrix 1204 working in this way.

In SIP.CONF:
[general]
context=default

in Mediatrix:

SIP Configuration
Proxy Host: MyAsteriskIP
Port: MySipPort

Telephony/Advanced:
Automatic Call Activation: Enabled
Automatic Call Target: sip:1122 at MyAsteriskIP:Port

This way when I call a number connected to Mediatrix it makes a call to 1122
in context [default].
But I didn't set any configuration to user like peer or something else to
use with it.

--
Ralph Liebessohn
ICQ: 74835911