[asterisk-users] Re: Mediatrix 1204 trix

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:06:27 MST 2006

Erik is this for a Mediatrix 1204? If so where did you get these
settings? In SNMP? or HTTP?

>From the Mediatrix documentation:
Page 59 (87) These are footnotes to whereever the words register
server are mentioned in the Manual:
1. The Mediatrix 1204 does not use the Registrar server.
2. The Mediatrix 1204 does not use the Registrar server.

Here is an old post about this:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-February/028568.html