[asterisk-users] Getting Music On Hold working in * 1.2.12.1 with Fedora?

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:57:00 MST 2006

We are aware of the MPG123 tweaks that were always needed with Fedora
in the past. We have MOH working on all other systems.

We just installed a new system with a clean install of 1.2.12.1. It
seems that there is info on the Wiki which states that there is a new
way to do MOH using some internal Asterisk method. Says we have to
install the add-ons package which we have done.

I see no other hints or instructions on making MOH work with this
version of Asterisk and Fedora 4.

We only get silence where the MOH should be.

Have I missed something?