[asterisk-users] How to Dial a number with Sangoma PRI card?

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Tue Sep 19 02:48:17 MST 2006

hi,

I did it like this:
I wrote a PHP AGI script, that I call from the dial plan.
In the AGI I check

  fwrite(STDOUT,"CHANNEL STATUS $currchan \n");
         fflush(STDOUT);

where currchan is ZAP/1 for instance.  It returns whether the channel is used.  I then pass this
back as a variable back to dial plan, and I use that variable to dial.

HTH

thanks,
yusuf

believed to be clean.