[asterisk-users] FOP Installation help

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:21:14 MST 2006

Hi,

You might need to recreate fop config files with amp tools. The script
that does that is named retrieve_op_conf_from_mysql.pl. You might also
have permissions problems on the directory or files inside them. They
must be owned by user asterisk if I recall correctly. Good luck,

On 9/18/06, Zeeshan Zakaria <zishanov at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had FOP installed previously on A at H which was working perfectly fine until
> today when I decided to upgrade it to its ver. 2.6
>
> I ended up losing my old FOP and new one no success.
>
> First I backed up /var/www/html/panel to /var/www/html/panel_old. But after
> no sucess with new FOP, moved the files back to original location.
>
> But now the error I get is that it doesn't show all the extensions, and no
> trunks and queues at all.
>
> Please help me how to fix this problem. I didn't change anything in these
> files at all, then why all of a sudden they've stopped working.
>
> --
> Zeeshan A Zakaria

Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina