[asterisk-users] Issues with AGI+Dial command

Brian Rogan brogan at syderial.com
Sun Sep 17 13:42:01 MST 2006

Hi,

I am still working on trying to figure out why I cannot use the Dial
command from my AGI script.  Can anyone tell me what I can do to get
more information about what's going on.  I've tried asterisk -v with as
many v's as I can put on one line (like 40), and I was wondering if
there is anything that I can do to debug this problem.

Thanks a lot,

--Brian