[asterisk-users] Issues with AGI+Dial command

Brian Rogan brogan at syderial.com
Fri Sep 15 06:51:01 MST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to write an AGI application that will transfer the caller to
a phone number on certain conditions.  From what I understand (from the
astcc application and voip-info wiki), I should just be able to EXEC the
dial command.  I'm having problems with this though.  I send asterisk
the following:

EXEC Dial "Zap/g1/8475881188|30"

I get back:

200 result=-1

On the asterisk console I see:

    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Dial) Options:
(Zap/g1/8475881188|30)
    -- Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
    -- Called g1/8475881188
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

The HANGUPCAUSE variable is set to 0.  When I put this dial in my
dialplan as Dial(Zap/g1/8475881188|30), the call goes through fine, so I
don't think that its the T card or any configuration.

Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks,

--Brian