[asterisk-users] Reliability of the newer IAXy's

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:58:30 MST 2006

Honestly for the price its a bad unit. If they were priced $40-50 then
yes its a great unit. But at $90, single port, no web config, very
basic provisioning and with the S100 we had many issues of reliablity
where a SIP ATA did not have the same issues. Maybe it's heat, but
thats an issue I would expect from a $40 chinese ATA, not something
that cost over $100 at the time.

For $10 less you can find the SPA-2100 which has double the voice
ports, a built in router and more options.