[asterisk-users] Voicemail adjustments

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Fri Sep 15 10:26:08 MST 2006

Hi all,

Some questions about Asterisk Voicemail adjustments I want to make:

- how can I limit the number of voicemail messages stored per user in
their voicemail folder?
(to expire voicemail after a specified number of days I know that there
is in /contrib/scripts one script to do that)

- how can I turn the voicemail messages built according to the syntax in
voicemail.conf file, to show the ${VM_DATE} parameter in other languages?

- how can I substitute the "vm-intro", "auth-thankyou" and "vm-goodbye"
recordings to recordings in other languages?

Thanks,
Ricardo.