[asterisk-users] Re: PRI: sometimes Asterisk drop calls

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Fri Sep 15 00:21:28 MST 2006

Hi,
I do not use queues but I have a lot of messages like that. I talked a
lot with Steve about this....
It seems like Asterisk cannot agree with telco about which channels are
busy and which are not. Maybe a bug? I do not know...it seems too
strange Asterisk has a sooooo big problem. There must be something we do
not know....By the way, the solution seems to be using the higher
channels of the span, in other words to make calls using G instead of g
inside Dial command (thans to Steve and others!!)

Hope may help!

Giorgio Incantalupo