[asterisk-users] problems with Polycom 500 boot up

Forum forum at expansivenetworks.com
Thu Sep 14 14:03:50 MST 2006

I have a Polycom 500 that I am having issues with provisioning via an ftp
server. I have a bunch of 301's that find the server and configure without
an issue. For some reason the 500 gives me an error that it 'could not
contact boot server' and will reboot continuously.  I also get the error
'Error updating Bootrom'. I am using Bootrom 3.2.1. What files do I need on
the ftp server ? - I have sip.Id, bootrom.Id, sip.ver, phone1.cfg and
sip.cfg.

Any help would be appreciated!

Steve