[asterisk-users] mISDN versus ZapHFC with BRIstuff

Henrik Woffinden hw at nitramlexa.com
Thu Sep 14 13:45:03 MST 2006

Hi

Sorry... I haven't been specific enough...

I have several ISDN phones on my "inside" NT mode ISDN card, and I wan't
3 of the MSN (local) numbers to ring at the same time. I can't get more
than 2 phones to ring at the same time, unless I ring them all by
dialing the group, but that's not what I want.

The calls come in perfectly on my "outside" TE mode ISDN card.

Best regards,

Henrik Woffinden