[asterisk-users] sip show peers

Eric Rousse eric.rousse at telmatik.com
Thu Sep 14 09:50:57 MST 2006

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response. Interesting.

But one thing though, both extensions are softphones actually.
The one on 108, is actually VoiceGenie that I'm testing with Asterisk.
But I'm trying to explain why I'm getting some glitch with the systems
sometimes with my softphone,
and I thought the response time of 101ms, was the answer. Is there
anything I can do to improve that response time ?

Thanks,