[asterisk-users] Silence Call {very very urgent plz}

Vamsi Pottangi vamsipottangi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 04:40:52 MST 2006

Hi Abdul,

More information about your setup would be helpful to resolve your problem.
RBT could be a locally generated tone at the endpoint as a result of SIP
provisonal messages. Are you sure that this RBT is played from the remotes
Telecom
switch? Any NAT is between? How are you terminating onto the PSTN, PCI
cards? gateway?

~Vamsi