[asterisk-users] Silence Call {very very urgent plz}

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 14 04:36:17 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 04:21 -0700, Abdul wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was running my asterisk from one year. today i upgrade with 1.2.12.1
> once the caller is  dialing the destination number caller can hear
> well real RBT from telecom and once called party pickup the phone the
> call became silence no voice both side.
>
> Please try to help me ASAP 150 calls waiting couse of this issue.

It seems like you just threw 1.2.12.1 on your production server without
having it tested first. If so, that's very bad practice. Since you don't
add any dialplans/logfiles etc. it will be very difficult for people to
understand what is going wrong (what is RBT?). Anyway, for now I would
just downgrade to your previously working setup. And in the future, just
get another box, install 1.2.12.1 on it and test on that box. Not on
your production box.

Regards,
Patrick