[asterisk-users] One way audio problem on gateway to PSTN after some time, no NAT involved

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Sep 14 02:11:50 MST 2006

Hi Kai,
we had a similar problem with a PBX which had PSTN lines and SIP phones:
sometimes some phones had one way calls...the caller couldn't hear. We
hadn't tried to restart but we reduced the number of RTP ports (rtp.conf
if memory helps!) to a range of 200 (it depends from the number of
simultaneous calls you have).
That seemed to work!
Hope it may help!

Giorgio Incantalupo