[asterisk-users] Anyone working on VXML, CCXML support for asterisk?

Asterisk Mail List astmail at campbellcastle.com
Wed Sep 13 05:05:23 MST 2006

> is there anyone working on VXML or CCXML integration for asterisk?

I've integrated OpenVXI 3.4 (the latest one) with Asterisk for a
client.  It is now in production, interpreting their VXML pages
using Asterisk for SIP/IAX telephony (but could use anything).
They don't require ASR for now, so I haven't integrated that yet.
But I plan to.

I also plan to release the code under the GPL as soon as I
can figure out the best way to do it.

I'll be at the VON developers and users group meetings today.

Doug Campbell
soup at ampersand.com