[asterisk-users] Static RealTime - SIP.CONF

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Tue Sep 12 21:25:27 MST 2006

Hey Hugo,
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Static

This link specificaly talks abt static realtime. If you observe, the
table structures for static and dynamic are different.
In the static config, you define the configuration file in the sql
database, whereas in dynamic, you define
users(sipusers,sippeers,iaxusers, extensions, etc).

In other words, with static config, you tell asterisk to fetch sip.conf
from an sql table.
WIth realtime config, you tell asterisk to fetch extensions n user
profiles from the sql tables.

Read the link I sent carefuly.
I have been able to configure static config using the above link only.

cheerz
Ben.