[asterisk-users] Static RealTime - SIP.CONF

Hugo hugotodalista at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 05:44:13 MST 2006

Benjamin
I've already read all voip-info's articles. The address you've mentioned
shows how to configure a DYNAMIC RealTime, not a STATIC one.

I've tried to use the same table with both realtime modules, but it didn't
work. No users have been found (sip show conf).

If you could help me to solve my problem, I would be tkankful
regards