[asterisk-users] Polycom Soundpoint Key Remap

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:33:42 MST 2006

Hi Doug -

> > AFAIK, you will need to tell it save a speed dial for *8,
> > and then map
> > the key to dial the speed dial number that you saved it as.
>
> The docs for 1.6.6, 1.6.7 and 2.0.1 say you can do it, and I did it
> yesterday on 2.0.1

I just noticed that version 2.01 came out.  I'm really glad to hear
you got it working.  I've wanted to use that feature for a long time.

If you can make it work on 1.6.x or 1.5.x, can you send me a config?
It does not work according to the manual.  When I called Polycom they
said at the time (pre 2.x) they no longer supported that feature.

Thanks!
Noah