[asterisk-users] Polycom Soundpoint Key Remap

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Tue Sep 12 14:07:49 MST 2006

Did you ever try to get it working on any 1.6.x releases?  I hacked at
it a bit and it didn't seem to be working, though I could have been
doing something wrong.  I was, after all, reading the manual... ;)

I'm glad to hear someone successfully doing it, as it's something I've
wanted to play with for awhile now.

- Brad