[asterisk-users] RE: [asterisk-biz] Come see us at VON

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Tue Sep 12 11:04:04 MST 2006

On a similar note, there is a get together 6-8pm on Wednesday evening in
Room 211, it's open to anyone involved with Asterisk, if you have any
questions Carl Ford is the contact.

I'm just reposting as I haven't seen many emails about this get together
and wanted to make sure everyone knew.

I know for a fact there will be some interesting things to see :)

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net