[asterisk-users] Verizon ISDN service in NY & Hunt Groups

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Sep 12 10:27:39 MST 2006

Bernie Courtney wrote:

> I'm trying to setup a system and I've spoken to three people at
> verizon who all claim they cant put BRI or PRI circuits into a hunt
> group, I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe.

PRIs don't use hunt groups (Just found this out myself).  An inbound
phone number will take up as many channels as available on the PRI for
each person calling.  I've had to take this into account on my inbound
fax numbers and limit each call using the PRI_CAUSE=17 (User busy) to
limit to 1 call.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: