[asterisk-users] Verizon ISDN service in NY & Hunt Groups

Bernie Courtney bcourtney at metrobcast.com
Tue Sep 12 09:32:29 MST 2006

Is anybody on here using PRI or BRI service in New York state with the trunks in a hunt group from Verizon??

I'm trying to setup a system and I've spoken to three people at verizon who all claim they cant put BRI or PRI circuits into a hunt group, I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe.

If you've had success could you share the person you spoke with and or what you asked for (or better yet a tarriff #)

thanks!
Bernie